As part of a Central California tour we stopped to visit an elementary school in Taft, California. We brought all of our instruments hoping the kids would be interested. They were so many of them and they were so young! So you never know what could happen, but we hoped for the best and sure enough it was a rousing success. We shared all about our instruments and played for over 400 kids.They were totally attentive and interested and with some very, very good questions.. “how old are you?” “are you married?’ and so on. It was a true highlight of the trip. Here’s a peak of a song we all did together.
- My book is almost finished!
- Video blog #46 – An Epic Western US Tour
- Video blog # 45 – Preschoolers play my harps and sing!
- A busy December…
- Brand new interview on “Female Entreprenuer Musician” podcast.
- A magazine story about our touring life
- Video blog #44 A tour through all the seasons..
- Video blog #43 – A Northwest adventure of music and art
- We love hosting house concerts
- Video blog #42 – An epic tour across the USA
- A PBS live TV performance
- Video blog #41 A tour of Hawaii
- Video blog #40 – A tour of Alaska and Washington
- Video blog #39 Fun times teaching harps at Cazadero Camp
- Video Blog #38 – A visit to the musical instrument museum