Aryeh and I are hosting guest musicians in the group “Parahulta” from Finland this week, and last night we played together some of their beautiful music. This song is called “Waltz for Kuisma” written for their son. Aryeh met them and learned it from them on a trip to Sweden. He loves the song so much we recorded it on our first “Two Worlds One” CD and this is the first time we have all played it together.
- Video – A European tour of music and merriment!
- My book is almost finished!
- Video blog #46 – An Epic Western US Tour
- Video blog # 45 – Preschoolers play my harps and sing!
- A busy December…
- Brand new interview on “Female Entreprenuer Musician” podcast.
- A magazine story about our touring life
- Video blog #44 A tour through all the seasons..
- Video blog #43 – A Northwest adventure of music and art
- We love hosting house concerts
- Video blog #42 – An epic tour across the USA
- A PBS live TV performance
- Video blog #41 A tour of Hawaii
- Video blog #40 – A tour of Alaska and Washington
- Video blog #39 Fun times teaching harps at Cazadero Camp