My wonderful father left this earth on Jan 22nd this year after a long battle with Cancer. We were very close and our family was altogether during his passing. On February 15 we celebrated his life with a memorial service of lots of music and storytelling. I played some songs with my dear friend Molly Pasutti on vocals and Aryeh on guitar. I just wanted to share one of the songs here. I hope you enjoy it.
- Fall Newsletter 2021
- Mosaic workshops in May!
- Newsletter for Spring 2021
- An audio interview
- Fall Newsletter 2020
- NEW ALBUM! – Newsletter June 2020
- Newsletter – April 2020
- Newsletter – Feb 2020
- Newsletter – Oct 2019
- New World String Project! Aryeh, John, Lisa and Stuart go live at our place.
- Newsletter – Summer 2019
- Beautiful music with James Kline on Harp Guitar
- Hosting House Concerts and Joining in the Music
- Vblog #49 – Las Vegas Library tour!
- Harp Column Magazine Feature – 10 Years Later