My wonderful father left this earth on Jan 22nd this year after a long battle with Cancer. We were very close and our family was altogether during his passing. On February 15 we celebrated his life with a memorial service of lots of music and storytelling. I played some songs with my dear friend Molly Pasutti on vocals and Aryeh on guitar. I just wanted to share one of the songs here. I hope you enjoy it.
- Vblog #49 – Las Vegas Library tour!
- Harp Column Magazine Feature – 10 Years Later
- Vblog #48 – Hawaii Tour 2018
- I wrote an article for Music Connection Magazine
- A review of my book!
- Brand New Quartet! Brand new video
- Video blog #47 – Our European tour video of music and merriment!
- My book is almost finished!
- Video blog #46 – An Epic Western US Tour
- Video blog # 45 – Preschoolers play my harps and sing!
- A busy December…
- Brand new interview on “Female Entreprenuer Musician” podcast.
- A magazine story about our touring life
- Video blog #44 A tour through all the seasons..
- Video blog #43 – A Northwest adventure of music and art