Twice a year in Spring and Fall, George and I play at the Mossy Creek festival in Perry, Georgia. Perry is a couple hours drive south of Atlanta, its also south of Macon. So you can say its absolutely.. southern! We have been doing it for years and its one of our favorites because it takes place in a wooded forest and its beautiful there. This year I collected a good sample of what goes on there, in hope you will enjoy how sweet and sincere all the people are, and how much they love music.
- I wrote an article for Music Connection Magazine
- A review of my book!
- Brand New Quartet! Brand new video
- Video blog #47 – Our European tour video of music and merriment!
- My book is almost finished!
- Video blog #46 – An Epic Western US Tour
- Video blog # 45 – Preschoolers play my harps and sing!
- A busy December…
- Brand new interview on “Female Entreprenuer Musician” podcast.
- A magazine story about our touring life
- Video blog #44 A tour through all the seasons..
- Video blog #43 – A Northwest adventure of music and art
- We love hosting house concerts
- Video blog #42 – An epic tour across the USA
- A PBS live TV performance