Twice a year in Spring and Fall, George and I play at the Mossy Creek festival in Perry, Georgia. Perry is a couple hours drive south of Atlanta, its also south of Macon. So you can say its absolutely.. southern! We have been doing it for years and its one of our favorites because it takes place in a wooded forest and its beautiful there. This year I collected a good sample of what goes on there, in hope you will enjoy how sweet and sincere all the people are, and how much they love music.
- Fall Newsletter 2020
- NEW ALBUM! – Newsletter June 2020
- Newsletter – April 2020
- Newsletter – Feb 2020
- Newsletter – Oct 2019
- New World String Project! Aryeh, John, Lisa and Stuart go live at our place.
- Newsletter – Summer 2019
- Beautiful music with James Kline on Harp Guitar
- Hosting House Concerts and Joining in the Music
- Vblog #49 – Las Vegas Library tour!
- Harp Column Magazine Feature – 10 Years Later
- Vblog #48 – Hawaii Tour 2018
- I wrote an article for Music Connection Magazine
- A review of my book!
- Brand New Quartet! Brand new video