The weeks post takes us to a wonderful intimate venue in Alta Dena, California. Its about 15 miles northeast of Los Angeles. Its called the Coffee Gallery and its a wonderful place to play because in the back of the coffee shop there is an intimate theater with excellent sounds and lighting. Each time we play there it sells out. (only 45 seats). The two gals singing are both wonderful artists in their own right, they are singers and writers Adjoa and Ashley Maher. We formed this group just to play at City of Hope, but ended up wanting to do even more, so here it is. We are doing a favorite song of ours by Sarah MacLaughin called “Angel”.
- Nigel’s Calendar for 2022
- Fall Newsletter 2021
- Mosaic workshops in May!
- Newsletter for Spring 2021
- An audio interview
- Fall Newsletter 2020
- NEW ALBUM! – Newsletter June 2020
- Newsletter – April 2020
- Newsletter – Feb 2020
- Newsletter – Oct 2019
- New World String Project! Aryeh, John, Lisa and Stuart go live at our place.
- Newsletter – Summer 2019
- Beautiful music with James Kline on Harp Guitar
- Hosting House Concerts and Joining in the Music
- Vblog #49 – Las Vegas Library tour!