This summer in Big Sky Montana the harp conference took place.Here are some clips that I put together, please pardon the shakey footage, it was so busy that I was lucky to get any video at all. The harp conference brings hundreds of harp peformers and enthusiasts from all over the country and world. We go there to teach the participants and share our music with everyone. The was the final stop of the tour with Aryeh Frankfurter and you will see in the opening clip of us playing harp and viola on the main stage. Following that is Aryeh’s set where I played Octave mandolin and we were joined by another two wonderful harpers William Jackson and Grainne Hambly playing pennywhistle and concertina. Next is a trio with Kim Robertson on harp, myself on harp and Aryeh on Nickelharpa. The last segment ends with a jam session in the hotel lobby featuring harpists Kim Robertson, Aryeh Frankfurter, Sue Richards, and Seumas Gagne. I am mostly taking the footage, and also playing mandolin. The website for future conferences is http://www.BigSkyHarpConference.com
- Fall Newsletter 2021
- Mosaic workshops in May!
- Newsletter for Spring 2021
- An audio interview
- Fall Newsletter 2020
- NEW ALBUM! – Newsletter June 2020
- Newsletter – April 2020
- Newsletter – Feb 2020
- Newsletter – Oct 2019
- New World String Project! Aryeh, John, Lisa and Stuart go live at our place.
- Newsletter – Summer 2019
- Beautiful music with James Kline on Harp Guitar
- Hosting House Concerts and Joining in the Music
- Vblog #49 – Las Vegas Library tour!
- Harp Column Magazine Feature – 10 Years Later