Since my duo/flute partner George lives in Florida, we get to play in some of the most beautiful places in the country. Cedar Key is no exception, and one of George’s favorite places. This past weekend was very cool, and I tried to capture images as they happened. I never seem to be able to get much of us playing though.. because we are always playing at that time! But we stayed in some lovely homes and got to see some of the local community. This video starts on the plane, and ends on the plane too! I do all my editing on the ride home. Hope you enjoy!
- Nigel’s Calendar for 2022
- Fall Newsletter 2021
- Mosaic workshops in May!
- Newsletter for Spring 2021
- An audio interview
- Fall Newsletter 2020
- NEW ALBUM! – Newsletter June 2020
- Newsletter – April 2020
- Newsletter – Feb 2020
- Newsletter – Oct 2019
- New World String Project! Aryeh, John, Lisa and Stuart go live at our place.
- Newsletter – Summer 2019
- Beautiful music with James Kline on Harp Guitar
- Hosting House Concerts and Joining in the Music
- Vblog #49 – Las Vegas Library tour!