Last week I went to Montana where my mom and I purchased a house. She will be living there near her sister and I have a very nice getaway place. We had fun making this video, It shows the house, the surroundings and a funny look at the local police reports. I hope you enjoy it. Also, the music you hear is George and I improvising with him on guitar and me on bass mandolin.
- I wrote an article for Music Connection Magazine
- A review of my book!
- Brand New Quartet! Brand new video
- Video blog #47 – Our European tour video of music and merriment!
- My book is almost finished!
- Video blog #46 – An Epic Western US Tour
- Video blog # 45 – Preschoolers play my harps and sing!
- A busy December…
- Brand new interview on “Female Entreprenuer Musician” podcast.
- A magazine story about our touring life
- Video blog #44 A tour through all the seasons..
- Video blog #43 – A Northwest adventure of music and art
- We love hosting house concerts
- Video blog #42 – An epic tour across the USA
- A PBS live TV performance