Here are moments from a special evening where Aryeh & I played some music for a magical party on New Years eve. It took place just outside of San Diego at my friend Gary Stadlers home. (You may know his wonderful music Fairy Heartsongs, Heart magic and more..I get to play harp on some of his music). We were part of a cute variety show and I took some various images from that as well as a laser light show that was done outside. The lasers are indescribable. No video or picture could possibly do justice, but I edited in some of those images too. The way we saw it, was facing a forest of trees and the lights were as big as a house. We were literally standing in the middle of it and all the lights and colors surrounded everybody. It was like a dream, of being in the middle of a solar system. The gathering was filled with very special artists, many who create magical events at burning man. The dancer is Danielle Bibeau, the light show by Randy Johnson. The song featured here is from the CD “Two Worlds One” called “Walk with Me”. I hope you enjoy this.
- My book is almost finished!
- Video blog #46 – An Epic Western US Tour
- Video blog # 45 – Preschoolers play my harps and sing!
- A busy December…
- Brand new interview on “Female Entreprenuer Musician” podcast.
- A magazine story about our touring life
- Video blog #44 A tour through all the seasons..
- Video blog #43 – A Northwest adventure of music and art
- We love hosting house concerts
- Video blog #42 – An epic tour across the USA
- A PBS live TV performance
- Video blog #41 A tour of Hawaii
- Video blog #40 – A tour of Alaska and Washington
- Video blog #39 Fun times teaching harps at Cazadero Camp
- Video Blog #38 – A visit to the musical instrument museum